January 10, 2010

2010 is here!

I have found that at the beginning of a new year there is always a sense of optimism, it is as if there is a new sense of possibility. This collective energy is quite contagious and one can really feel it on the people you see on the streets.

I made no new years’ resolutions, these I think are usually bound to fail because most often they are unrealistic. I did however; spend a lot of time over the New Year period reflecting on the previous year and with this being the beginning of a new decade, I spent some time reflecting on the last ten years. In this time, I have lived in three countries and been through a lifetime of personal change.

Wow, what a long strange trip it has been.

I am grateful for each and every opportunity and each and every day.

The Journey is the Reward!