February 15, 2010

The Year of the Tiger

So here were are at yet another milestone in the year – The Chinese New Year - we are entering the Year of the Tiger and according to the people that write the predictions it is going to be a year of big change. I do not specifically believe in these type of predictions but I think change is good – for everyone – change allows us to recycle ourselves.

Just like nature dies in the winter and rebirths anew in the spring, so we must change as time does. I see myself changing every week. I get stronger all the time (even though I am aware that I am growing older every day).

I found my energy again, the blue skies and a slight change in my diet (less sugar), makes all the difference.

Long may it last and Happy New Year of the Tiger – may the roar of the Tiger drive you to the change you seek, today and every day.



Spring has arrived in San Francisco!!