April 12, 2010

Nature's Bounty

For the last few weeks I have been channeling my inner hippy. During this last week especially, I began to notice the incredible amount of flowers in bloom everywhere. The energy that has been emanating from these flowers is quite overwhelming.

I have also been running quite a lot and since my last post, I have participated in two half marathons and a 12k. All the running and general fitness training at boot camp has left me feeling strong and most of all very happy. The endorphins that are released while exercising are like no other feeling in the world and then when I see all the flowers popping out from their buds I get so giddy...last week I was practically in tears of joy...it was quite overwhelming but also quite wonderful.

This life works in such mysterious ways, ten years ago, I did not anticipate that I would be living in San Francisco, running races as a hobby and getting high from the sights around me. I have faith in the continued process of growth around me, I am becoming stronger, I am becoming wiser and I accept this process as part of my journey.

I am very grateful for all of life’s wonder.

I am a lucky, lucky girl.